If you are on regular medication, you can obtain a repeat prescription in a number of ways:
- Patients registered for online services can log in (at: www.patient.co.uk) and use that facility to order repeat medications through the "Make a Request" option, where
- Your repeat medication list will appear
- Select the items you wish to order
(Please note that you can only request items appearing on the repeat medication list)
- Submit your request and click on Confirm
- Send your request by fax to the surgery on 0121 711 4098
- Leave a written request or your repeat prescription slip at reception
- If you are unable to attend the surgery, you can post your request, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope.
Please do not telephone, as mistakes are likely to occur and it blocks the telephone line for urgent calls.
Please note that if you require Warfarin, it will be necessary for you to bring your yellow card to the surgery for the staff to see your latest INR result.
Please allow 2 working days for repeat prescriptions to be available.
Alternatively, to avoid having to collect your prescription at the surgery if you include the details of the pharmacy you normally use we can forward the prescription electronically to that pharmacy.
You would then be able to collect the items directly from the pharmacy 2 working days later.